Relating to or denoting the evolutionary development of a species or other group: phyletic gradualism
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Thus, whereas the initial evolution of potential radial folds may have been allopatric, in this case there must have been substantial phyletic evolution following speciation that affected the global population.
- Stanley's complaint is about the inadequacy of phyletic gradualism to account for the known facts of paleontology and the superiority of punctuated equilibria as an explanation for those facts.
- Colored lines connect histidine kinase and response regulator proteins belonging to the same signaling pathway or species phyletic cluster.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Conceptually, then, phyletically independent achievement of the mammalian configuration of the jaw and middle ear was accepted with little issue.
- Approximately 1340 described marine gammaridean species are classified phyletically in the current CNAI list of amphipod crustaceans of North America.
Late 19th century: from Greek phuletikos, from phuletēs 'tribesman', from phulē 'tribe'.
Definición de phyletic en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda