Definición de phyletic en inglés:
Relating to or denoting the evolutionary development of a species or other group: phyletic gradualism
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Thus, whereas the initial evolution of potential radial folds may have been allopatric, in this case there must have been substantial phyletic evolution following speciation that affected the global population.
- Stanley's complaint is about the inadequacy of phyletic gradualism to account for the known facts of paleontology and the superiority of punctuated equilibria as an explanation for those facts.
- Colored lines connect histidine kinase and response regulator proteins belonging to the same signaling pathway or species phyletic cluster.
late 19th century: from Greek phuletikos, from phuletēs 'tribesman', from phulē 'tribe'.
- Example sentences
- Conceptually, then, phyletically independent achievement of the mammalian configuration of the jaw and middle ear was accepted with little issue.
- Approximately 1340 described marine gammaridean species are classified phyletically in the current CNAI list of amphipod crustaceans of North America.
Definición de phyletic en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan