- Instruction in physical exercise and games, especially in schools.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He became a student of physical education and exercise science at California State University in Chico, near Los Angeles.
- One noted expert on physical education claims that high-school athletes have the backing of both parents and coaches for steroid use.
- A further important aspect of the school and national curriculum is physical education, sports and games.
Más definiciones de physical educationDefinición de physical education en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.