- Relating to physiological chemistry.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Accumulation of collagen and changes in its physiochemical properties contribute to the development of secondary complications of diabetes.
- The mechanism involved is hypothesized to be due to accumulation of anionic drug in the inner ear, which causes changes in the physiochemical properties of the fluid and adversely affects sound transmission.
- This simple method is an important tool for investigating the physiochemical causes and molecular biological effects of DNA flexibility, which affects DNA biochemistry ranging from chromatin stability to viral encapsulation.
Más definiciones de physiochemicalDefinición de physiochemical en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.