- A solution of salts that is isotonic with the body fluids.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The tail artery was cannulated with an intravenous catheter filled with physiological saline and heparin, and then connected to a pressure transducer (RP - 1500 Narco Biosystem).
- We then pumped in cold saline to observe the effects on heartbeat as the temperature dropped 20 degrees; and we dripped in various physiological salines to determine whether or not they would stop the heart from beating altogether.
- Previously, it has been shown that even the inhalation of physiological saline leads to a transient drop in FEV 1 in patients with CF.
Más definiciones de physiological salineDefinición de physiological saline en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.