1The branch of biology that deals with the normal functions of living organisms and their parts.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I have taken many classes dealing with physiology and biology, and there's no way that animals are that similar to us.
- The basic human sciences involved are anatomy, physiology, and psychology.
- Now sports science has lots of branches to it these days, from physiology to biomechanics, dietetics to psychology.
1.1The way in which a living organism or bodily part functions: the physiology of the brain
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Of course we need to be respectful of the biology and physiology of illness.
- Variables in the model were age, end stage disease, length of stay in unit, cardiothoracic surgery, and physiology.
- Most of them follow the medical model, that is, they deal with the actual physiology of making vocal sound.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: physi|ology
Definición de physiology en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda