The branch of chemistry concerned with plants and plant products.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Phytochemistry, or the chemistry of plants, one of the early subdivisions of organic chemistry, has been of great importance in the identification of plant substances of medicinal importance.
- In the laboratory of pharmacognosy and phytochemistry, we are studying natural products chemistry.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- MNL scientists included phytochemists Neil Robinson, Felicity Currie, Zahid Latif, and the late Maria In's Chicarelli-Robinson, natural products chemist and managing director at MNL.
- A multidisciplinary team of pharmacognosists, phytochemists and pharmacologists was involved in preparing this monograph.
Definición de phytochemistry en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.