Definición de phytotoxic en inglés:
Poisonous to plants.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Sorgoleone is phytotoxic to broadleaf and grass weeds at concentrations as low as 10 M in hydroponic assays.
- Studies carried out in different plant species have revealed that Cd is strongly phytotoxic and causes growth inhibition and even plant death, although the mechanisms involved in its toxicity are still not completely understood.
- Preliminary experiments showed that for plants grown during the period December to February, a rapid exposure to high levels of artificial light produced phytotoxic symptoms (whitening of leaves) in these inbred clover lines.
- phytotoxicity sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- However, acute phytotoxicity such as rapid leaf drop may also result from the impact of high dose applications of HMOs and AMOs on plant growth regulators.
- The aim was to reach high biomass production and high Cd concentrations in the leaves and to avoid the problem of Cd phytotoxicity.
- Aluminium phytotoxicity is a major threat to plant growth on acid soils.
Definición de phytotoxic en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda