Definición de pianissimo en inglés:
(Especially as a direction) very soft or softly.
- The conductor emphasises them strongly against pianissimo strings to marvelous effect, more so than in any other interpretation on disc.
- Because of the frequent register changes, the student continually must be moving to and preparing for the next sound in order to create a fluid, legato line within a predominantly pianissimo dynamic range.
- From the furiously fast runs of the opening to the lyrical to the rapturous to pianissimo trills that were hardly there, the playing was stunning.
sustantivo (plural pianissimos or pianissimi /ˌpɪəˈnɪsɪmi/)Volver al principio
A passage performed or marked to be performed very softly.
- Few pianists produce such gorgeous pianissimos!
- The surging waves of orchestral sound, radiant pianissimos and brilliant flashes of color were awesome!
- Today's pianists must work with plastic, wood, felt,, copper, iron and steel to make all kinds of sounds ranging from delicate pianissimos to robust fortissimos.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan