- A person who plays the piano, especially professionally.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They are both superb musicians and pianists able to infuse music with genuine, deeply felt expression.
- In general, however, the fantasia became a potpourri of themes from operas compiled by virtuoso pianists as display pieces.
- In between he pursued a highly successful musical career as a pianist and composer.
mid 19th century: from French pianiste, from piano (see piano1).
Más definiciones de pianistDefinición de pianist en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.