- A small armadillo living in open pampas country in southern South America.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Zaedyus pichiy, family Dasypodidae
- When they find a dwarf armadillo - known locally as a ‘pichi’ - they begin to feel they are finally on the right track.
- A pichi, a small hairy armadillo, digs into a riverbank in search of worms.
- While one was adamant that it was a Philippine tarsier, a small nocturnal creature of limited habitat, another thought it a pichi, or dwarf armadillo from the Patagonian region of Argentina.
early 19th century: via American Spanish from Araucanian, literally 'small'.
Más definiciones de pichiDefinición de pichi en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.