- Any of a group of very small RNA viruses which includes enteroviruses, rhinoviruses, and the virus of foot-and-mouth disease.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Hepatitis A infection, caused by an RNA virus in the picornavirus family, is the most common cause of hepatitis in the United States.
- The picornavirus family includes rhinoviruses and enteroviruses, which cause approximately one half of common colds each year.
- Viruses were detected in 31 of 177 patients: picornaviruses in 10 and coronavirus in 21.
Más definiciones de picornavirusDefinición de picornavirus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.