sustantivo[often as modifier]
- A small loop or series of small loops of twisted thread in lace or embroidery, typically decorating the border of a fabric: a cardigan with picot edging around the neckMás ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘For women's styles, we are seeing more feminine details, including lace and picot trims,’ he says.
- Pin elastic to upper edge of bra right side with plush side facing up and picot edge pointing inward.
- So, on Sunday night, I darned in all the ends, did the picot - edged for the bands and did the i-cord button loops.
early 17th century: from French, literally 'small peak or point', diminutive of pic.
Más definiciones de picotDefinición de picot en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.