- 1An illustrated card used in games or as a teaching aid.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Get a deck of cards, deface a picture card (preferably the Jack of Hearts or Queen of Clubs) with felt tip or crayon or whatever so it looks silly.
- Therefore the objects are followed by picture cards which are also manipulated and sorted, and then pictures are associated with more traditional worksheets.
- But if we were to take a deck of cards, remove the picture cards and deal them out to each player to be used for movement instead of a die; play will be a little different; a little improved if you will.
- 1.1 another term for court card.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Discarding a picture card of a suit warns your partner not to lead that suit.
- The counting cards are the highest and lowest trumps and the picture cards in the suits.
- In each suit there are normally three picture cards - a king, a horseman and a jack or maid - and some numeral cards.
Más definiciones de picture cardDefinición de picture card en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.