- A woman’s highly decorated hat with a wide brim, as shown in pictures by 18th-century English painters such as Reynolds and Gainsborough.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Once when I was eleven my father bought me a pink velvet suit and a picture hat and I was ecstatic.
- She has been standing - in sparkly high heels - behind her counter since 1987: a light-reflecting marvel in a gauzy dress, faux jewels and a mauve picture hat.
- The spirit of a garden in Tangier, overlooking the Straits of Gibraltar is to be found in the ghost of the lady who created it, still to be seen wandering about its paths on summer evenings dressed in picture hat and dust coat.
Más definiciones de picture hatDefinición de picture hat en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.