- A type of graph in which a circle is divided into sectors that each represent a proportion of the whole: a pie chart of how public money is spentMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Thus a pie chart showing carbon dioxide divides along roughly the same ratios as one showing energy use.
- If you are working with nominal or ordinal variables, the bar chart and the pie chart are two of the easiest methods to use.
- As the demographic pie chart indicates, in addition to members in industry and public practice, we also have members in the public sector and in education.
1920s: because of the resemblance of the graph to a pie divided into portions.
Más definiciones de pie chartDefinición de pie chart en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.