- A rate of payment for piecework: an unskilful typesetter on piece rates [mass noun]: payment was by piece rate [as modifier]: a modified piece-rate systemMás ejemplos en oraciones
- For example, assembly-line workers in a piece-rate compensation system may adapt their work strategies over time in response to reinforcement.
- Here, powerful subcontractors hired and fired labourers on a piece-rate basis to perform specified tasks.
- The simplest was the coming of a piece-rate system whereby workers contracted for completion in the short-term of a unit of work, such as cane cutting, loading, irrigating, or any number of other agricultural functions.
Más definiciones de piece rateDefinición de piece rate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.