(also pigeon chest)
A deformed human chest with a projecting breastbone.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- They were just making a joke that I was too stupid to get, and once I did, I clutched the Smiths to my pigeon chest, and gave them the love they deserved.
- He wriggles and squirms and pulls his pigeon chest in, all in an effort to help his pal lower the middle berth over his prone body.
- This disease is characterized by bone deformities (such as bow legs, pigeon breast, and knobby bone growths on the ribs where they join the breastbone) and tooth abnormalities.
- (also pigeon-chested) adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I felt like the pigeon-chested 17 year old youth team trainee who finds himself pulling on a first team shirt alongside players he had pretended to be during lunch-break kickabouts.
- He puts pigeon-chested amputees like myself to shame.
- So the left side of my rib cage and breastbone is normal, and the right side is pigeon-breasted.
Definición de pigeon breast en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda