(also pigeon chest)
Definición de pigeon breast en inglés:
A deformed human chest with a projecting breastbone.
- They were just making a joke that I was too stupid to get, and once I did, I clutched the Smiths to my pigeon chest, and gave them the love they deserved.
- He wriggles and squirms and pulls his pigeon chest in, all in an effort to help his pal lower the middle berth over his prone body.
- This disease is characterized by bone deformities (such as bow legs, pigeon breast, and knobby bone growths on the ribs where they join the breastbone) and tooth abnormalities.
- 1 (also pigeon-chested) adjetivo
- Example sentences
- I felt like the pigeon-chested 17 year old youth team trainee who finds himself pulling on a first team shirt alongside players he had pretended to be during lunch-break kickabouts.
- He puts pigeon-chested amputees like myself to shame.
- So the left side of my rib cage and breastbone is normal, and the right side is pigeon-breasted.
Definición de pigeon breast en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan