Definición de piggy also pig in the middle en inglés:
1chiefly British A game in which two people attempt to throw a ball to each other without a third person in the middle catching it.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- She said: ‘One day we brought a football and played soccer, ball games and piggy in the middle with the children.’
- I mostly play games with the children like rounders and piggy in the middle.
- Pegasus and I were playing piggy in the middle with Faith, she was in the middle.
1.1A person who is placed in an awkward situation between two others: I don’t want to be piggy in the middle between Guido and Silvia
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We are very much piggy in the middle as we have to go along with what the council decides, but we don't believe bikers' lives will be risked by the in-fill.
- And as ever, the UN is playing piggy in the middle.
- I am piggy in the middle at this point in time, passing diluted and sanitised versions of opinions over the phone between husband up to his eye balls at work, and plumber up a step ladder.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda