- 1The natural colouring of animal or plant tissue.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Progeny plants were scored for pigmentation phenotype and analyzed for genotype using SSR markers.
- Increased pigmentation in animals, such as these spots, may be genetic, acquired, or associated with pigmented tumors.
- The method does account for any potential pigmentation in the tissue, or for absorbance
- 1.1Abnormal colouring of a person’s skin, typically resulting from disease.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They include skin and mucosal pigmentation, postural hypotension, weight loss, and hyperkalaemia.
- The disease should be diagnosed before skin pigmentation, liver enlargement, diabetes, heart failure, or aching joints develop.
- The transcutaneous jaundice meter is affected by factors such as gestational age, birth weight, and skin pigmentation.
Más definiciones de pigmentationDefinición de pigmentation en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.