- 1The hide of a domestic pig.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Wine was frequently stored in cueros, pigskins lined with pitch or resin which tainted the wine.
- We have to find them, kill them, wrap them in a pigskin and bury them.
- Indeed, the ancient purity laws of Leviticus in the Old Testament prohibit the activities of ingesting shellfish or touching a dead pigskin.
- 1.1 [mass noun] Leather made from pigskin: [as modifier]: a pair of black pigskin glovesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Anmar took out his last little swatch of pigskin leather from the bag at his feet.
- Since touching the skin of a dead pig makes one ‘unclean,’ no one can wear gloves made of pigskin.
- It's that I have come to resemble a huge, distended pigskin sack that has been stuffed to bursting point with offal and custard by greedy giants.
- 2North American • informal A football.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Early in his career, which began in 1995 with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Holcomb seemed more comfortable with a clipboard in his hands than a pigskin.
- His main competition at training camp has been there the whole time, sweating it out with his teammates, and throwing the pigskin pretty well, one might add.
- As you chuck it to one of your receivers or are playing defense on the thrown ball, the pigskin almost seems to disappear for a split second.
Más definiciones de pigskinDefinición de pigskin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.