Definición de pigsty en inglés:
sustantivo (plural pigsties)
1A pen or enclosure for a pig or pigs.
- As reported by Reuters, for example, the European Union directive supposedly required farmers to ‘put a football, metal chains or hay in their pigsties.’
- It's a mixture of habitable buildings, several disused farms, cowsheds and what was probably once a pigsty.
- On their journey back with the clock, their van is hijacked and the lads are locked in a pigsty.
1.1A very dirty or untidy house or room: she was fed up with living in a pigsty
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Maybe she could move in with her brother, but remembering what a pigsty her brother's house is, she knew she'd be left to pick up after his mess.
- He said the house was a pigsty, the biggest mess ever.
- The house was a pigsty and we tried to do all we could to make things better.
Definición de pigsty en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan