Definición de pigsty en inglés:
sustantivo (plural pigsties)
1A pen or enclosure for a pig or pigs.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- As reported by Reuters, for example, the European Union directive supposedly required farmers to ‘put a football, metal chains or hay in their pigsties.’
- It's a mixture of habitable buildings, several disused farms, cowsheds and what was probably once a pigsty.
- On their journey back with the clock, their van is hijacked and the lads are locked in a pigsty.
1.1A very dirty or untidy house or room: she was fed up with living in a pigsty
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Maybe she could move in with her brother, but remembering what a pigsty her brother's house is, she knew she'd be left to pick up after his mess.
- He said the house was a pigsty, the biggest mess ever.
- The house was a pigsty and we tried to do all we could to make things better.
Palabras que riman con pigstyhogtie • crosstie • shut-eye
Definición de pigsty en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda