sustantivo (plural igual)
- A predatory pike-like freshwater fish of the perch family, especially the zander.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Stizostedion, family Percidae: five species, including the sauger and the walleye
- Zander are often called pikeperch as they resemble the pike with their elongated body and head, and the perch with their spiny dorsal fin.
- Pikeperch (Sander lucioperca L.) aquaculture in Finland mainly involves semi-intensive pond culture of one-summer-old juveniles for stocking purposes.
- Pärnu Bay is the most important fishing ground in Estonian coastal fisheries where until recently, pikeperch was, after the Baltic herring, the second most important commercial fish.
Más definiciones de pikeperchDefinición de pikeperch en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.