Definición de pilea en inglés:
A plant of the nettle family which lacks stinging hairs, native to warm regions and widely grown as an indoor plant.
- Genus Pilea, family Urticaceae
- The genus Pilea, a member of the family Urticaceae, contains over 200 species of herbaceous perennials and annuals found in the tropics except Australia.
- A pilea is a tropical plant grown for its attractive foliage, which comes in several colorful varieties.
- The many species of Pilea (Aluminium Plant) grow best in an east window or a medium light intensity.
Definición de pilea en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan