1.1A very small round object or mark: [as modifier]: pinhead dots
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But instead of buckyballs, they spice the mixture with nano-size semiconducting wires or pinheads called quantum dots.
- A rash of pink-red spots the size of pinheads usually appears shortly after the glands swell.
- Within two weeks the dots grew to the size of pinheads, and stayed that way for months.
2 informal A stupid or foolish person.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- That's something that you and your stupid newspaper would never do, you pinhead.
- Fresh new pinheads in tuxes and cocktail dresses to look at in the society pages!
- The cell phone was never envisioned as an instrument of torture that garrulous pinheads could use to inflict pain on their fellow commuters, yet this is what it has become.
Palabras que riman con pinheadskinhead
Definición de pinhead en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda