Definición de pinochle en inglés:
1A North American card game for two or more players using a 48-card pack consisting of two of each card from nine to ace, the object being to score points for various combinations and to win tricks.
- Many books give a lower score of 45 for triple pinochle but a higher score of 300 for quadruple pinochle.
- Free Canasis.com is an online pinochle site that offers the most variations of pinochle including both single deck and double deck styles, both the old and new rules.
- Points are counted as in normal pinochle to determine if the bidder ‘made’ his bid (one point for each ace, ten and king; one for the last trick: total 25).
1.1The combination of queen of spades and jack of diamonds in the game of pinochle.
- A double combination is one that contains two copies of each card and a double pinochle is two spade queens and two diamond jacks.
- Pinochle is the combination of a Jack of Diamonds and a Queen of Spades, from which the game gets its name.
mid 19th century: of unknown origin.
Definición de pinochle en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia