Definición de pinstripe en inglés:
1A very narrow stripe in cloth, especially of the type used for formal suits.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Also very summery are the whitewashed pastel cotton pants, bold cotton stripes and abstract floral prints and pinstripes on denim, cotton satin and viscose stretch fabrics.
- There was stuff for the men too - from the biker look to the retro pinstripes and blazer stripes and also denim.
- Herringbone, pinstripe and houndstooth are everywhere too, adding a classic look to the winter collection which is expected in the shops this month.
1.1A suit made of pinstripe cloth: a double-breasted navy pinstripe
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This year's collection from Libra features neatly tailored trouser suits - classic pinstripes for day wear, and satin panelling for after six.
- Looks this season include serious pinstripes and classic business suits in plain wool fabrics.
- I turned to see a man on the pavement, all suited up in pale pinstripes and cravat, battered Bible in his right hand.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Try a lighter, linen jacket with a floral camisole and pinstriped pencil skirt to the knee.
- We'll prepare for our June 5 Belmont Stakes Smarty party by practicing our mint julep mixing and trying on our natty pinstriped sportswear.
- As we were wandering down the aisles, we found these nice pinstriped sports jackets, and I told him to try it on to see how he looks in stripes - hopefully better than his current jacket.
Definición de pinstripe en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia