- A medium-sized speckled variety of kidney bean.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Foods that are high in fiber include black beans, kidney beans, pinto beans and many vegetables, such as broccoli and peas.
- Legumes such as lentils, black-eyed peas, soybeans, chickpeas, kidney beans, navy beans, pinto beans and black beans are lowfat, filling and loaded with fiber, protein and carbs.
- They found that red beans ranked number one, followed by wild blueberries, red kidney beans, pinto beans, and cultivated blueberries.
early 20th century: pinto from pinto, because of the mottled seed of this variety of bean.
Más definiciones de pinto beanDefinición de pinto bean en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.