Definición de piss en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
1.1 [count noun] An act of urinating.
Middle English: from Old French pisser, probably of imitative origin.
piss in someone's pocket
- Australian /NZ Ingratiate oneself with someone: he only saved the company by pissing in his investors' pocketsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I said to the shop assistant, "You are just pissing in my pocket."
- Pop stars and PMs pissing in each other's pockets is rarely a good combination.
- He spends his time pissing in the pocket of the communications industry's answer to Caligula.
take the piss (out of someone/thing)
- British Mock someone or something.
Verbos con partícula
piss someone off
- Annoy someone.Sinónimosannoy, aggravate, irritate, exasperate, anger, irk, vex, put out, nettle, provoke, incense, rile, infuriate, antagonize, get on someone's nerves, rub up the wrong way, make someone's blood boil, ruffle someone's feathers, ruffle, try someone's patience, make someone's hackles rise;informal peeve, needle, make someone see red, get someone's back up, get someone's goat, get under someone's skin, get up someone's nose, bug, get someone, miff, hack offBritish informal wind up, get at, nark, get across, get on someone's wickNorth American informal tick off, bum out
Palabras que riman con pissabyss, amiss, bis, bliss, Chris, Diss, hiss, kiss, Majlis, miss, reminisce, sis, Swiss, this, vis
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India