2Australian Alcoholic drink, especially beer: we’ll need 70 cans of piss for the trip
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I reckon we get a ton of piss for the trip.
- They were going to make me run obstacle courses by day and sink shitloads of piss in Wagga by night.
- We headed to the train station with our bags full of piss.
piss in someone's pocket
- Australian /NZ vulgar slang Ingratiate oneself with someone: he only saved the company by pissing in his investors' pocketsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I said to the shop assistant, "You are just pissing in my pocket."
- Pop stars and PMs pissing in each other's pockets is rarely a good combination.
- He spends his time pissing in the pocket of the communications industry's answer to Caligula.
Verbos con partícula
piss someone off
- vulgar slang Annoy someone.Sinónimosannoy, aggravate, irritate, exasperate, anger, irk, vex, put out, nettle, provoke, incense, rile, infuriate, antagonize, get on someone's nerves, rub up the wrong way, make someone's blood boil, ruffle someone's feathers, ruffle, try someone's patience, make someone's hackles rise;offend, piqueinformal peeve, needle, make someone see red, get someone's back up, get someone's goat, get under someone's skin, get up someone's nose, bug, get someone, miff, hack offBritish informal wind up, get at, nark, get across, get on someone's wickNorth American informal tick off, bum outNew Zealand informal rark
Middle English: from Old French pisser, probably of imitative origin.
Palabras que riman con pissabyss, amiss, bis, bliss, Chris, Diss, hiss, kiss, Majlis, miss, reminisce, sis, Swiss, this, vis
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda