- A form of golf played on a miniature course in which the green can be reached in one stroke from the tee.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He died on Sunday pursuing his favourite pastime of pitch and putt on his local course where he was club chairman.
- So it's the weekend, and yet again we find ourselves on Sandwell Valley Park Farm golf course - this time for a bit of pitch and putt.
- Tom is a former keen sportsman, he played junior soccer and loved the game of pitch and putt.
Más definiciones de pitch and puttDefinición de pitch and putt en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.