- A pitch shot with a lower trajectory and no backspin, so that the ball runs forward on landing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you watch the pros, you'll see that before they hit a pitch and run, most of them walk up to the point halfway between the ball and the hole.
- Notable too is that most greens are steeply banked on one side, usually guarding some angle of approach, with few opportunities for pitch and run.
- But he played a delightful pitch and run third that finished three metres away.
Más definiciones de pitch and runDefinición de pitch and run en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.