Definición de pitch-black en inglés:
Completely dark: the pitch-black night
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His feathers were dark and sleek, as black as the pitch-dark night without a candle or a moon or a star.
- The attackers came after me and got slightly more than they bargained for in the pitch-black dark house.
- With nothing but a pitch-black, moonless night in front of me, my biggest concern was flying away from the water.
- Example sentences
- He opened the door to say goodnight to whoever was rehearsing late and was greeted by pitch-blackness.
- In the pitch-blackness, every step was uncertain.
- She watched his figure fade into the pitch-blackness of the room.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan