Definición de pitch-black en inglés:
Completely dark: the pitch-black night
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His feathers were dark and sleek, as black as the pitch-dark night without a candle or a moon or a star.
- The attackers came after me and got slightly more than they bargained for in the pitch-black dark house.
- With nothing but a pitch-black, moonless night in front of me, my biggest concern was flying away from the water.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He opened the door to say goodnight to whoever was rehearsing late and was greeted by pitch-blackness.
- In the pitch-blackness, every step was uncertain.
- She watched his figure fade into the pitch-blackness of the room.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán