Definición de pitfall en inglés:
1A hidden or unsuspected danger or difficulty: the pitfalls of buying goods at public auctions
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He bought some books on self-publishing and brushed up on the perils and pitfalls involved.
- No matter how often you've done this job before there are still hidden snags and pitfalls along the way.
- How do you deal with difficult grandchildren while avoiding the pitfalls of interfering or being over-critical?
2A covered pit for use as a trap.
- Well anyways, it was caught in a trap, a pitfall.
- If she accidentally stumbled across a trap or a pitfall, she would get out of the mess and warn everyone else of the danger.
- The summed total of three sampling days for each of the 12 pitfall traps (three traps at four tidal heights) was used for each year in subsequent statistical analyses.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan