Definición de pitfall en inglés:
1A hidden or unsuspected danger or difficulty: the pitfalls of buying goods at public auctions
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He bought some books on self-publishing and brushed up on the perils and pitfalls involved.
- No matter how often you've done this job before there are still hidden snags and pitfalls along the way.
- How do you deal with difficult grandchildren while avoiding the pitfalls of interfering or being over-critical?
2A covered pit for use as a trap.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Well anyways, it was caught in a trap, a pitfall.
- If she accidentally stumbled across a trap or a pitfall, she would get out of the mess and warn everyone else of the danger.
- The summed total of three sampling days for each of the 12 pitfall traps (three traps at four tidal heights) was used for each year in subsequent statistical analyses.
Palabras que riman con pitfallrainfall • windfall • icefall
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda