- An evergreen shrub or small tree that typically has small fragrant flowers and is chiefly native to Australasia.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Pittosporum, family Pittosporaceae
- Fortunately for me (but not for the tree) the pittosporum would have drastically slowed the car as it ploughed through my front courtyard.
- Hebes, cistus, cordyline, pittosporum and many others will all add decoration and provide a shelterbelt behind which more delicate plants can grow.
- She also has pots of Verbena bonariensis, broom, pittosporum, lavender, a vine and an olive tree which actually fruits.
modern Latin, from Greek pitta 'pitch' (because of the resinous pulp around the seeds) + sporos 'seed'.
Más definiciones de pittosporumDefinición de pittosporum en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.