- A complete set of crockery and cutlery provided for one person at a meal: before each diner is a silver and crystal place settingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She also mentions that when confused by a complicated place setting, one should use the cutlery from the outside and then work in towards the plate.
- I daintily set mine on the tray provided, careful not to let it spill onto the puffy place setting.
- There will have to be a third place setting at the table in the candlelit restaurant and an extra complimentary pass will be needed at the night club.
Más definiciones de place settingDefinición de place setting en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.