Definición de placentation en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Anatomy & Zoology
1The formation or arrangement of a placenta or placentae in a woman’s or female animal’s uterus.
- The presence of an apparently unique type of lymphocyte in the uterus at implantation and during early placentation is intriguing.
- Although the exact etiology for placenta accreta and increta is not known, it is thought that damage to the decidua basalis may lead to abnormal placentation and its sequelae.
- Most embryo clones fail to develop, and pregnancies terminate spontaneously due to fetal abnormalities or difficulties with placentation.
1.1 Botany The arrangement of the placenta or placentae in the ovary of a flower.
- Both genera were transferred to Flacourtiaceae by Warburg and later by Gilg on the basis of a number of morphological characters, such as a trimerous ovary with parietal placentation and anthers with longitudinal dehiscence.
- These are distinguished by characters of the bracts, placentation, inflorescence type, cytology and distribution.
- The berries in the most derived clade (Olmstead et al.'s subfamily ‘Solanoideae’) are all morphologically similar, with two carpels, axile placentation and mostly lenticular seeds.
Definición de placentation en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan