- A cocktail containing rum, lemon or lime juice, and sugar.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the past it may have been daiquiris, planter's punch or a Cuba libre, but today the undisputed king of the rum drink is the mojito.
- So help to celebrate Mount Gay's 300th anniversary this year by rustling up a planter's punch that will look wonderfully summery served from a big bowl on Bank Holiday Monday.
- Sadly, the Lion pub was closed for renovations, so we had to revert to the bar of the Grand Hotel (pink, Tudor beamed and straight out of Hastings) for a planter's punch next to the open log fire.
1920s: probably so called because drunk by plantation owners.
Más definiciones de planter's punchDefinición de planter's punch en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.