- Instead, blood is often separated into its three main components; red blood cells, plasma, and platelets.
- The use of smaller VTS in humans leads to reduced concentrations of polymorphonuclear cells and cytokines in both plasma and bronchoalveolar lavage fluid.
- It is composed of: red corpuscles, white cells, platelets, and blood plasma.
- This expansion of the atmosphere significantly increases the number of microscopic collisions between the satellite and the gases and plasma of the upper atmosphere.
- Research on nuclear fusion in the 1940s shifted the focus of plasma research from the stars to laboratories on Earth.
- The photons can break apart, or ionize, molecules and atoms of the atmosphere into protons and electrons, producing plasma.
- However, shielded metal arc welding, plasma arc, and electron beam welding processes can be used.
- Due to its lower flame temperature and particle velocity compared with plasma spraying, flame spraying produces a less dense coating having lower adhesion strength.
- The team grew the nano-needles by saturating droplets of molten gold with zinc oxide plasma.
- Analysis of homozygous germline clones can be employed to reveal the role of pleiotropic genes in pole plasm formation.
- First, we have checked that in K + buffer plasma and mitochondrial potentials were dissipated.
- Scattered throughout the plasma in cells are organelles called mitochondria.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The results showed that the patients of group 1 presented low plasmatic levels of vitamin E and that the patients of group 2 presented significantly lower levels of vitamin E after 2 or 4 cycles of cisplatin than before treatment.
- A small set of membrane proteins, directly energized through the hydrolysis of MgATP, MgGTP or MgPP i, constitutes the basic framework for establishing distinct chemical milieus in the plasmatic and extraplasmatic compartments.
- Fixation was used in this experiment since it allows rosette particles to partition into the plasmatic fracture face, like the other particles (double ring) of the exocytotic site.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- A derivative of Japan's long samurai-manga tradition (especially Lone Wolf and Cub), it has the requisite tangled storyline and some thrilling, plasmic exchanges rendered with a prodigious brush.
- The crimson puddles stretch into rivers, glisten and clot into islands of plasmic banks.
- After fish oil-based lipid infusion, a rapid increase in free plasmic eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid levels was noted, rising to an average of approximately 35 and 65 [mu] M, respectively.
Early 18th century (in the sense 'mould, shape'): from late Latin, literally 'mould', from Greek plasma, from plassein 'to shape'.
Palabras que riman con plasmamiasma
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: plasma
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.