- A fully differentiated B-lymphocyte (white blood cell) which produces a single type of antibody.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Upon re-exposure to the antigen, the lymphocyte divides into a memory B lymphocyte and eventually differentiates into a plasma cell.
- Monoclonal antibodies can also be produced by fusing a single plasma cell with an immortal myeloma cell line in the laboratory.
- The selected cell is then fused with a neoplastic plasma cell that also has a natural propensity to make antibodies.
Más definiciones de plasma cellDefinición de plasma cell en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.