- A substance (typically a solvent) added to a synthetic resin to produce or promote plasticity and flexibility and to reduce brittleness.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Typical plasticizers for PVC are long chain organic compounds such as phthalates, adipates and organophosphates. secondary plasticizers include chlorinated paraffins and epoxidised natural oils.
- Commercial nylon formulations often include plasticisers such as water, acids, alcohols and phenols, which reduce the yield stress and Young's modulus of the polymer, but increase the material toughness.
- This announcement followed the European Commission banning phthalate plasticisers in PVC teething toys for children under three years old.
Más definiciones de plasticizerDefinición de plasticizer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.