- An invertebrate of the phylum Platyhelminthes; a flatworm.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He also concluded that nemerteans, platyhelminths, and rotifers never had a prototroch.
- It is of course possible that Rouse's decision to score platyhelminths, nemerteans, and rotifers as lacking a prototroch is defendable, and perhaps even preferable over scoring them as possessing a prototroch.
- Unlike the situation in nematodes and platyhelminths, substantial evidence supports a close phylogenetic affinity of acanthocephalans to the predominately free-living rotifers.
Más definiciones de platyhelminthDefinición de platyhelminth en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.