- (Of two teams or competitors) play an extra match to decide a draw or tie: the top two teams would play off at TwickenhamMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Sadly, aggregate scores counted for nothing in those days, and having won and lost a leg apiece, the teams played off.
- The third and fourth place teams also played off, with the loser eliminated and the winner playing the loser of the one versus two game.
- The winners of their respective matches will contest the final, while the losers will play off for the bronze medal.
Más definiciones de play offDefinición de play off en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.