- 1The reproduction of previously recorded sounds or moving images: [as modifier]: the instant playback facility [with modifier]: high-quality video playback [count noun]: we listened to several playbacks in the control roomMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Images may be recorded for playback on a standard VHS video cassette recorder.
- How would you use one, and would it be worth spending $500 on a device that only did video playback?
- Also, it looks like home video playback on the Tivo will also soon be available.
Más definiciones de playbackDefinición de playback en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.