Definición de playbill en inglés:
1A poster announcing a theatrical performance: her name occupied third place in the playbills
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It looks fantastic, full of wonder: the pages are liberally illustrated with playbills, etchings and portraits both crude and powerful.
- The ephemera gallery is a self-navigated tour through vintage still photographs - many of which were used in the film - and images of vintage posters and playbills, including some from different countries.
- Photos and playbills from famous ventriloquists line the walls.
1.1North American A theatre programme.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- As fate would have it, his first gig on Broadway was at the St. James Theatre and ‘I found in some forgotten corner of the theatre that playbill from that show with Ginger Rogers on the cover.’
- On the cover of the playbill, there is the classic picture of Little Cosette with a broom (the symbol of the play), and then on top of the pictures in giant letters it says: Les Miserables: The Youth Tour.
- ‘It has been hard work, but enormous fun trawling through many old and dusty boxes of playbills and re-living many memories,’ he said.
Palabras que riman con playbillwaybill
Definición de playbill en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda