- A piano fitted with a pneumatic apparatus enabling it to be played automatically by means of a rotating perforated roll signalling the notes to be played.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Pianola Piano consisted of a player-piano mechanism fitted to a Steinway, Weber, Steck or Stroud piano.
- These decades also saw the birth of radio broadcasts and the increasing impact of older technologies such as the gramophone and player-piano: musical experience thus moved from the public arena to the home.
- But like the case of the player-piano, perception becomes reality.
Más definiciones de player-pianoDefinición de player-piano en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.