A player in a team game who leads attacks or brings other players on the same side into a position from which they could score: a midfield playmaker
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He has been an active playmaker and leads the team in tackles by a wide margin.
- They have a hot quarterback, a solid running game, a vastly improved defense and playmakers on special teams.
- The team is looking for playmakers who will propel it into the playoffs again and for years to come.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He's not a scorer, and Stepp handles most of the playmaking, so Brooks must present a better reason to play him.
- But he has shown signs of becoming more of a force when the team needs scoring or playmaking.
- T.J. Ford deserves all the props he gets for his playmaking, but his defense is why Texas finally beat Oklahoma in a big game.
Palabras que riman con playmakerhaymaker
Definición de playmaker en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda