Definición de pleasing en inglés:
Satisfying or appealing: the pleasing austerity of the surroundings
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The materials used on the exteriors give the house a pleasing, weathered appearance.
- The organ score accompanying the film sounds quite pleasing.
- Wilson develops his argument through a pleasing series of case studies.
- [as submodifier]: a pleasingly unpretentious late night lounge barMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The mussels were pleasingly plump and the sauce was a delight.
- Without ever finding the form that made England reflect pleasingly on their summer adventures in the World Cup, the visitors somehow dug themselves out of a hole.
- There's something pleasingly circular about this.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan