Satisfying or appealing: the pleasing austerity of the surroundings
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The materials used on the exteriors give the house a pleasing, weathered appearance.
- The organ score accompanying the film sounds quite pleasing.
- Wilson develops his argument through a pleasing series of case studies.
- [as submodifier]: a pleasingly unpretentious late night lounge barMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The mussels were pleasingly plump and the sauce was a delight.
- Without ever finding the form that made England reflect pleasingly on their summer adventures in the World Cup, the visitors somehow dug themselves out of a hole.
- There's something pleasingly circular about this.