- The instinctive drive to seek pleasure and avoid pain, expressed by the id as a basic motivating force which reduces psychic tension.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As a surge of unassimilated (un-comprehended, un-grasped) stimuli, pain exceeds the pleasure principle that regulates psychic life.
- In an ideal world in which everyone had matured sufficiently to replace the pleasure principle by the reality principle, there would be no need for art.
- The pleasure principle seeks satiation, the release of tension - which is why the Nirvana principle, the drive towards total quiescence, still belongs to it.
Más definiciones de pleasure principleDefinición de pleasure principle en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.