- Seeking amusement or enjoyment: a selfish, pleasure-seeking young manMás ejemplos en oraciones
- For most of us life is a conciliation between our pleasure-seeking instincts and the voice of Reason.
- He hit out at "pleasure-seeking" officials who had fallen into an "abyss of luxury and corruption".
- Quite apart from any detrimental effect on visitor numbers to York, the assumption seems to be that there are two species of people, York residents and pleasure-seeking tourists.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
- The action or practice of seeking amusement or enjoyment: it was the Gilded Age—a time of lavish parties and tireless pleasure-seekingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- "They eschew pleasure-seeking as a vice and regard temperance and mastery of the passions as a virtue," Josephus writes of the Essenes.
- It is an utter mistake to suppose that pleasure-seeking and amusement alone can give happiness.
- Such dedicated pleasure-seeking was always at the grudging indulgence of the adjoining land owner, and I've heard that access is now further impeded by strategic crop plantations.
Más definiciones de pleasure-seekingDefinición de pleasure-seeking en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.