sustantivoUS • informal
- A newly entered cadet or freshman, especially at a military or naval academy: [as modifier]: my plebe year was the only year in which I did not feel like an unwelcome minorityMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Before going to bed at the US Naval Academy, a plebe shouts ‘Good night!’
- The summer before classes begin, they direct the eight weeks of military training for incoming plebes and yearlings.
- It's not the way we treat anyone - a fresh recruit or a plebe at West Point.
early 17th century: perhaps an abbreviation of plebeian.
Más definiciones de plebeDefinición de plebe en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.